The above site is referred to in these terms as the “Site“. The Site is operated by Broadway Coalition (Broadway Initiative Ltd, C/O Veale Wasbrough Vizards Llp, Narrow Quay House, Narrow Quay, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS1 4QA), referred to hereon as “we“, “us” or “our“. Any reference to “you” or “your” refers to you, the user.
To contact us about these terms, please email email@example.com.
By accessing and using the Site, you accept these terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must immediately stop using our Site.
These terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Site. Please ensure you read through each of these additional terms:
We may update these terms from time to time. The date they were last updated will be shown on the page.
Our Site is only for users in the United Kingdom and we do not guarantee that content available on, or through, our Site is appropriate for use or available in other locations. You are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations of the country from which you access this Site.
While we make reasonable efforts to update information on our Site, we do not guarantee in any way that the information on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We will endeavour to correct any errors that are brought to our attention. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of any errors.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons.
We do not guarantee that our Site will be free of errors, bugs or viruses. You are responsible for your own virus protection software.
You may not knowingly misuse our Site by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to attack or gain unauthorised access to our Site, the service on which it is stored or any service, computer or database connected to our Site. If you are in breach of this term, this would be a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and we will take this breach seriously by reporting it to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
We have the right to suspend or permanently block your access to this Site or any portion of it without prior notice.
We are the owner (or licensee) of all intellectual property rights in our Site and all materials published on it including, but not limited to, the design, logos, graphics, text, any underlying software code, tools or software available for download on the Site, the organisation and layout of the Site, icons and images (all referred to collectively as the “Content”). The Content is protected by copyright laws and may only be used by you in accordance with these terms.
Additional restrictions may apply where the Content is owned or copyright by a third party and where this is the case, we will indicate this on the Site.
If necessary, we will enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by the law and this may include criminal prosecution.
You are strictly prohibited from using any Content, except as provided in these terms, without our prior written permission.
You can use the Site (and its Contents) under the following conditions:
- you may use our Site and Content for informational, non-commercial, non-profitable and personal use only but you must not modify, in print or digitally, any materials that you have printed or downloaded from our Site in any way
- you must not use our Site or any Content for any commercial purposes (including, without limitation, to copy, sell, reproduce, republish, make available to the public, etc) without first obtaining our written permission and as necessary, obtaining a licence to do so from us and/or our licensors
- content within any news or opinion sections of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and broadcast media provided that our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of any Content is always acknowledged
- you may not create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing any Content
- you will not use the Site (or any of its Content) in connection with, or post or transmit any, infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, discriminatory, liable to incite racial hatred, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, scandalous, offensive, inflammatory, blasphemous, pornographic, or profane material or material in breach of confidence or privacy
- if any part of our Site requires you to create a login account with a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You are responsible for keeping such information secure and not disclosing it with any third party
Any permission we give you, or any rights you have, under these terms may be revoked by us at any time.
5. Linking to our Site
If you provide hyperlinks to the pages within this Site, you agree that you:
- may link to, but may not replicate, any Content;
- shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around any portion or aspect of the content or information of our Content;
- shall not imply that the UK Business Climate Hub is endorsing you or your products or services;
- shall not misrepresent you or your website’s relationship with the UK Business Climate Hub;
- shall not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about the UK Business Climate Hub on your website or otherwise disparage or denigrate the UK Business Climate Hub’s products or services;
- shall not use the UK Business Climate Hub’s logos, trade marks, service marks or suchlike without express prior written permission from the UK Business Climate Hub;
- shall not include content on your website that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial, which infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations and you shall include on your website only content that is appropriate for all age groups;
- shall not remove or obscure any of the information, Content or notices contained on the Site;
- shall not establish a link to our Site on any website that is not owned by you;
- shall inform the UK Business Climate Hub in writing of the link in advance; and shall immediately discontinue the link if instructed to do so by the UK Business Climate Hub.
You guarantee that you are entitled to receive emails at any email address or contact details you provide us for that purpose, even if it is hosted or owned by a third party, such as your employer, educational establishment or other third party. You also agree that we may stop sending any emails to such address without notifying you, even if you have subscribed to receive them or any other service, if we receive a request from your employer, educational establishment or other third party to stop using that address.
The Site contains links to websites owned or operated by parties other than the UK Business Climate Hub. Such links are provided for your convenience only.
If you use these links, you may leave the Site or, alternatively, the link and third party website content may be framed within this Site. The UK Business Climate Hub has not reviewed all of these third party websites or such framed content, and does not control, and is not responsible for their operation nor for the content on or privacy policies on, or the security of, such websites. Without limiting the foregoing, the UK Business Climate Hub specifically disclaims and shall not have or be deemed to have any responsibility if such websites:
- infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libellous or defamatory.
The UK Business Climate Hub has no control over the nature, content, availability and is not responsible for any content on third party websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse those links or the information you may obtain from them. The UK Business Climate Hub shall not be assumed to be associated with the operators or administrators of such websites and is not responsible for them. If you access such websites or establish a link to such websites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission or deemed permission of the UK Business Climate Hub.
The UK Business Climate Hub shall not have any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising for any Content or information provided (or not provided) on this Site.
Information provided by third parties for use on the Site (including through any forums or discussions) is done so without any verification by the UK Business Climate Hub and we accept no liability in respect of such information. Any opinions expressed by third parties on this Site are not necessarily the opinions of the UK Business Climate Hub.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any Content on it, to the fullest extent allowed by law.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damage
- any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, profits, sales, business or revenue arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website
- business interruption
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation
- the use or inability to use UK Business Climate Hub and any websites that are linked to or from it
The UK Business Climate Hub is not liable for any costs for the servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data resulting from your use of this Site.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using it.
Nothing in the Content within the Site or materials accessed via the Site, other than these terms, is intended to form any binding contract.
If the UK Business Climate Hub decides to waive any breach of obligation arising under these terms, that does not mean that the UK Business Climate Hub has waived any other breach or any future breaches. All rights and remedies under these terms are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law or by any other agreement.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any term of or any right arising pursuant to this agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms or rights.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of these terms or your use of this Site.
These terms and your use of the Site shall be governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute relating thereto.