These support schemes and networks are available in Wales:
- Boiler Upgrade Scheme gives up to £6,000 for small businesses to install a heat pump or biomass boiler
- Business Wales is a government-funded organisation that offers specialist sustainability support in regional centres
- Caerphilly Enterprise Fund gives up to £2,000 in matching funds to SMEs for property improvements, website costs and more – must be located in Caerphilly County
- Media Cymru Greening the Screen Fund – UK registered SMEs in the film and HETV sectors and suppliers of energy, fuel, transport, production assets, information creation and dissemination can apply for a grant funding request between £75,000 and £250,000 for a 12-24 month project. The funding is to scale-up products, services or processes that will reduce the carbon footprint of the screen industry in the Cardiff Capital Region. Competition is live from 18 September – 1 November 2023.
- The Green Business Loan Scheme is delivered through the Development Bank of Wales. It offers incentivised funding packages to support to businesses in Wales looking to invest in going green. There is also consultancy support offered through Business Wales.
- Carmarthenshire Business Growth & Recovery Grant is funded by the UK Government via the Shared Prosperity Fund. The aim of the grant intervention is to strengthen local entrepreneurial ecosystems and supporting businesses at all stages of their development to start, sustain, grow, and innovate, including through local networks. Grants available between £1000 and £10,000. Grants of up to £50,000 can be considered on a case by case basis for applications which clearly demonstrate innovation, Research and Development and/or future proofing projects linked to the local innovation strategy