These support schemes and networks are available in East Midlands:
- Green Entrepreneurs Programme has a small grants from £10,000 to £20,000 and a large grant that starts at £100,000 – must be located in Derbyshire County
- Grants4Growth for the South and East Lincolnshire Councils Partnership area, consisting of the 3 districts of Boston, East Lindsey and South Holland, has secured over £2m of UKSPF funding to deliver practical business support to local companies. The Grants4Growth project, launched in early July 2023, will support local businesses to invest in their future awarding both capital and revenue grants to Small & Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) looking to grow.
- University of Derby’s Invest to Grow programme gives grants and loans from £15,000 to £250,000 to B2B companies in the East Midlands that create jobs in different sectors, including low carbon
- Workplace Travel Service Grants give SMEs up to £25,000 for travel improvements such as electric vehicle chargers, showers and bicycle parking – must be located in Nottingham city
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) Business Sustainability Grant for North Lincolnshire supports businesses in reducing their energy related overheads whilst also seeking to reduce the regions CO2 emissions as a direct result. Businesses must be based within North Lincolnshire. The maximum grant per business is £5,000 and the minimum grant per business is £500.
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) and Rural England Prosperity Fund Business Grants in West Lindsey is specifically intended for businesses in West Lindsey aiming to reduce their carbon footprint and improve energy efficiency. Key priorities for this scheme are (1) clean and green productivity; (2) sustainable rural growth and (3) the transition to a circular economy.
- Peak Innovation SME Innovation grant and is available for small and medium-sized businesses within the High Peak Local Authority area. This targeted support aims to help them undertake new-to-firm innovation; adopt productivity-enhancing, energy efficient and low carbon technologies and techniques; and start or grow their exports. The maximum grant per business is £10,000 and the minimum grant per business is £1,000. A larger grant may be considered in exceptional cases where grant funding is necessary for the project to proceed and deliverables are substantial.
- Staffordshire Moorlands UKSPF funding is available for the Staffordshire Moorlands Local Authority area. Visit their site for information on grants and funding opportunities available as part of the UKSPF funding awarded to the council.
- Derbyshire Dales District Council for SMEs is funded by Government, the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) and Rural England Prosperity Fund (REPF). It includes business advice, a business start-up programme and rural innovation grants.